Friday, March 18, 2011

Pre Req Update!

So I'm back, updating again.....because quite honestly I don't know when I'll be back again.

Finish Pre Reqs:
Cultural Anthro A
Psychology B
Anatomy- Summer '11
Physiology- Summer '11
Medical Terminology
Abnormal Psychology- In Progress
CPR
Developmental Psychology A

I know it looks like I have a scary amount of work left, but really it's not that bad medical terminology is a 1 unit class that I can take online and CPR will just be a 5 or 6 hour class. I am kind of scared about anatomy and physiology Due to all of the wonderful budget cuts and everyone going into nursing it's damn near impossible to get into those classes.

Finally, I'm planning on talking to one of my supervisors about a letter of recommendation (LOR) tomorrow and hopefully I can get one from my psych teacher as well. I know I don't need them until August, but I just want to be done with that part nice and early.

Oh, and DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN! I'm going to have to take the GRE again, because a 920 (insert cringe face) is not an acceptable score no matter how you slice it. So I have A LOT of stuff to do in the next 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment