So after taking all of one day off after my GRE I updated my action plan and started working again. It feels so good to see all these things crossed off in a rainbow of highlighter colors. Despite the fact that I'm a little unnerved at the smattering of pre reques I still have left to complete it's nice to see more that's already done then needs to be completed.
The only classes I have left to complete is the dreaded Anatomy and Physiology. I registered for class this morning and reside as number 6 and 8 respectively on the wait list. So my fingers are crossed and I hope I'm able to make it in.
I'm trying to be positive and remember to take it all in stride. Worst case scenario I apply again next year, and I'll be a stronger candidate with more knowledge. Let the fun begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment